What is Base Price?
Base price is used as a guideline for comparing products. It is the lowest possible price.
Factors Which Affect Pricing
- Pricing for colors is based on where the color falls into White, Light, Dark or Premium categories.
- Lighter colors cost less.
- Base price applies to White garments.
- Oversize shirts such as 2XL or 3XL cost more.
- Base price is for sizes XL or smaller.
- Quantity discounts are given for a total order quantity of 12-35 pieces, and 36 or more pieces.
- The total order quantity consists of all the items on your order in any mix of styles, sizes or colors.
- Base price is calculated for an order totaling 36 or more pieces.